What is TOPSoccer?
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based soccer program that is designed to meet the needs of children with physical and/or mental disabilities. Player participation and development are key elements of the program as players are placed on teams according to ability and NOT by age. TOPSoccer is designed to improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skills of your child.
TOPSoccers mission is fostering the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of America’s youth through the sport of soccer at all levels. In short, TOPSoccer takes kids from the sidelines to participating in the game.
What are the benefits of TOPSoccer for my child?
• Your child will develop a sense of belonging to a community.
• Learn the value of being part of a team.
• Improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills.
What is the role of the TOPSoccer parent?
As a TOPSoccer parent you need to:
• Provide transportation to and from all practices and games, ensuring that the
player is prompt.
• Attend all practices and games.
• Lend support in a positive manner.
• Provide any pertinent information about your child to the coaches and administrators.
What should families expect from the program?
• A fun and meaningful experience for you and your family.
• Games and activities adapted to ensure your child’s participation.
• Safe and healthy environment.
• Parents will have the opportunity to network with other families for support and information-sharing.
When and where will games be played?
All games will be played at the Logan County Soccer fields. One game a weekend. Practices will be held as a group one day a week at the flats - on the west side of Guthrie.
Each player will cost $35. That includes a t-shirt and medal. Players will need to purchase shorts, socks, and shin guards.
Who will help my child on the field?
Athletes who need extra assistance on the field will have a “buddy” with him/ her. All buddies have passed a background check prior to volunteering.
For questions please call:
The Registration "" is not currently available.